#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

+2
A.K.U.
PeterGriffin
6 participantes

PLACE CALLED RAGE, reedición

PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Géminis

PLACE CALLED RAGE, reedición Empty PLACE CALLED RAGE, reedición

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Jue 31 Mayo 2012, 13:12

PLACE CALLED RAGE, reedición Cover
    01. I Know Where You Been
    02. Place Called Rage
    03. Trapped
    04. Take It Lying Down
    05. Someday
    06. One Child
    07. What These Eyes Have Seen
    08. Can't Find My Way Home
    09. Jenny Doesn't Live Here Anymore
    10. Thunderbox
    11. We're Not Coming Home
    12. Chained To Maniac

PLACE CALLED RAGE:
    Al Pitrelli (Alice Cooper, Megadeth, Trans Siberian Orchestra,Asia, Savatage) - Guitars
    Tommy Farese (Trans Siberian Orchestra, Rondinelli) - Lead Vocals
    Danny Miranda (Blue Oyster Cult, Queen with Paul Rodgers) - Bass
    Chuck Bonfonte (Saraya & Various Top NY bands) - Drums
    With special guest on Keyboards: Mark Mangold (Touch, Drive She Said)

"Back In early 1995, four Long Island musicians were commissioned to do a record, representing the Long Island sound. Bands from the 1980's onwards were breaking all over. From California to the Jersey shore, even Seattle
    had their own sound, but no one band ever represented one of the greatest musical hot spots of the world; Long Island NY. Long Island has always been the go to place for great musicians.
    Along came 4 top guys (with a little help from some friends); Al Pitrelli, (Alice Cooper, Megadeth, Trans Siberian Orchestra, Asia, Savatage), Tommy Farese, ( Trans Siberian Orchestra, and has played with the likes of Bobby &
    Teddy Rondinelli, Tommy Byrnes (Billy Joel), Danny Miranda, (Blue Oyster Cult, Queen with Paul Rodgers), & Chuck Bonfonte (Saraya & Various Top NY bands). Plus many guests such as Mark Mangold of Touch / Drive She Said.

These four musicians decided it was time to do a record that would try and capture the essence of the Long Island Sound. The result ........ Place Called Rage. There was virtually no budget for this record, and some how they managed to write and record it in one week, at Millbrook Studio NY, and engineered by Paul Orafino (Tyketto). These songs have never been performed live any where, and have probably not been heard outside Japan. This was a one time colabaration on a project that was never meant to be. Shortly after the record was done Al & Tommy got a call to do Trans Siberian Orchestra. Danny went off to Blue Oyster Cult, & Chuck went off to Law School.

This record captures the true Long Island Sound, by giving you different song styles and feel, but still keeping its hard rock backbone. Its raw quality is due to, most of what you hear is one take; there was very little time to Overdub anything, or put background vocals in. Its what NY musicians do best, & thats ......" Wing It " ....... making the best of what little time & resources they have.

We Hope you enjoy Place Called Rage, even though it was done back in the 90's, we believe the songs are timeless, and this record is one of a kind."

A.K.U.
    A.K.U.
    STAFF

ZODIACO : Escorpio

PLACE CALLED RAGE, reedición Empty Re: PLACE CALLED RAGE, reedición

Mensaje por A.K.U. Jue 31 Mayo 2012, 13:55

Pues no suena nada mal.
    A ver si me pongo con ellos.
    Gracias Peter. Wink
    LOVEHUNTER
    LOVEHUNTER
    STAFF

ZODIACO : Aries

PLACE CALLED RAGE, reedición Empty Placed Called Rage

Mensaje por LOVEHUNTER Mar 31 Jul 2012, 17:03

Los temas datan de 1995, y no se si estarán ya registrados en disco y éste estará editado en EEUU, pero parece que ahora lo van a poner en marcha por toda Europa bajo etiqueta Escape Music. y sin duda creo que fue la antesala de aquel maravilloso álbum que Petrelli grabó con Danny Vaughn en 1997 llamado Flesh And Blood.
    De hecho el primer tema pertenece a aquél disco.
    Albytor
    Albytor
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Virgo

Mensaje por Albytor Dom 19 Ago 2012, 12:03

Le he pegado una escucha y me ha sonado muy bien. Hard rock con algunas raices blueseras que por desgracia no me extraña que en su día sólo salira en Japón. Gran trabajo guitarrero de Pitrelli y un cantante con garra que le da fuerza a los temas.
    Me lo voy a apuntar para la lista de la compra por que creo que merece la pena.
    jesus
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Aries

Mensaje por jesus Dom 19 Ago 2012, 12:22

Joder que buenos!!!
    Me suenan a los Blackeyed Susan o los propios Skin. Este tipo de bandas con sonido de raíces blueseras me vuelven loco.
    Joserra
    Joserra
    STAFF

Mensaje por Joserra Dom 19 Ago 2012, 13:41

Apuntado queda.

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado