#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

2 participantes

JIMMY DAVIS & JUNCTION - Catch My Heart (Kick The Wall - 1987)

PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Géminis

JIMMY DAVIS & JUNCTION - Catch My Heart  (Kick The Wall - 1987) Empty JIMMY DAVIS & JUNCTION - Catch My Heart (Kick The Wall - 1987)

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Dom 28 Sep 2008, 00:10

lostboy73
    Fallen Angel

ZODIACO : Virgo

JIMMY DAVIS & JUNCTION - Catch My Heart  (Kick The Wall - 1987) Empty Re: JIMMY DAVIS & JUNCTION - Catch My Heart (Kick The Wall - 1987)

Mensaje por lostboy73 Miér 05 Nov 2008, 15:34

Impresionante creo que unico disco de este señor, uno de mis favoritos de mi colección, y kick the wall uff.

Named Premier Male Vocalist by the Memphis chapter of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences in 1998, Jimmy Davis is an integral part of the music scene of Memphis, TN. A founding member of the RiverBluff Clan in the mid-'70s, Davis has performed with the re-formed group since the early '90s. In between, he served as acoustic and electric guitarist and sang lead vocals for Jimmy Davis & Junction, a group he formed with RiverBluff Clan guitarist, violinist, mandolinist, and vocalist Tommy Burroughs. Their most successful single, "Kick the Wall," was released in 1987. A skilled songwriter, Davis has written tunes for Martina McBride and Restless Heart.