#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

TONY MILLS - Over My Dead Body

PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Géminis

TONY MILLS - Over My Dead Body Empty TONY MILLS - Over My Dead Body

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Sáb 15 Mar 2014, 23:33

TONY MILLS - Over My Dead Body 6548463

«Northern Star» ( http://www.tonymills-official.com/uploads/1/5/0/2/15023666/tmnk_ns_v1a.mp3 ), is the promo track from the new solo album from Tony Mills, «Over My Dead Body», which is currently under production, with Neil Kernon. A slice of melodic metal, it is indicative of the album style overall and co-written by Robert Sall from W.E.T. and Work of Art.

Mixed and mastered by Neil and Alan Douches this week, it heralds the new record that is currently being looked after in Chicago. The musicians involved on the album are many, but this particular song involves Robert Sall, (guitars and keys) Andreas Passmark (bass guitar-Royal Hunt) and Andreas Nergard on the kit.  

We hope you enjoy the song as the album grows and we continue more enjoyable recording sessions throughout the coming year.
    PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

TONY MILLS - Over My Dead Body Empty Re: TONY MILLS - Over My Dead Body

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Lun 09 Jun 2014, 18:36

TONY MILLS - Over My Dead Body 10401478_10152066059472821_997264067275238122_n

De su facebook:

NEW ALBUM. 'OVER MY DEAD BODY'.
    Pride, isn't one of my strongest points; probably because it strikes little notes with me. But this is the closest thing I can compare it to.
    I'm honoured, shall we say, to present, all the musicians that have co-written, assisted over the net, professional support, and even just the good hearted people.

Wonderful people. All.

And, in no particular order

Ronni Le Tekro
    Henning Ramseth
    Robert Sall
    Paul Sabu
    Andreas Passmark
    Andreas Nergard
    Eric Ragno
    Neil Kernon
    Douglas Docker
    Kelly Massenz
    Sid Ringsby
    Inga Woie
    Stein Bratland
    Kjartan Hesthaugen
    Chris Nelson
    King Baltak
    Battlegod Productions
    Alan Douche
    Stig RocknRolfsen
    Bekkestua guitar Centre
    Victor Borge
    Alex Cooper
    Sheena Sear
    Andrew McNiece
    Sverre Rokseth
    Vegar Bakken
    Jon Lovstad
    Ivan Gunn
    Fujipacific Publishing

This album is under completion, with little writing left; pretty much a mixing situation, now. The expected release date, is in the new year of 2015. But, from a domestic point of view, I will probably release it in Norway, (inc. Australia and the UK), around the Autumn of 2014, for the convenience of performance.

As in all our lives, we know it won't last forever, but we can make what celebrations we are capable of, in music and at this time in my life, I want to capture the moment that really affected me and inspired all of these songs. It has been a testing time, but nevertheless, as usual, rock n roll wins.

Never let it be said, that music is not an inspiring force in life, because it has kept me alive, longer than I thought it would.

God bless you all.

Tony Mills
    PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Vie 21 Nov 2014, 22:08

TONY MILLS - Over My Dead Body 9926141
    Time Won't Wait
    4 In The Morning
    28 Flights
    We Should Be On By Now
    No Love Lost
    La Mort
    Gate 21
    Bitter Suite
    Northern Star
    Free Spirits

'Over My Dead Body' - Liner Notes.

I've been very fortunate, to be brought back to life, from death, during my lifetime.
    It's kind of difficult to describe that, as I'm sure you can imagine. I was called back, but I wasn't expecting it. I remember being bitter, for some reason, although I could not really explain that, other than, that such a peace had been disturbed.
    The artist in me, has been hell bent on trying to understand the way of explaining such things, for over four years.
    With the help of some remarkable talent on this earth, I've been able to understand and express my own feelings and put them all in order of sensibility.
    (Well, as much as you could expect, under the circumstances !!) The art of making music for me, is not about Billboard or maximum sales. It's very much about venting internal thoughts, experiences and trying to explain a certain issue in a listenable way. Presenting situations or feelings to other people that they wouldn't otherwise realise, in a musical format and of course, trying to survive in the process; which I managed, thanks to Inga and many other people after this dark journey.
    The result of all this time, is the forthcoming album, 'Over My Dead Body'.
    It's pretty much a testament, to being able to get up and write and perform again. I didn't think that would happen.
    It's also very much a celebration of all the rock styles that I have been involved with, in my career. From acoustic, to piano based anthems to acapella and a lot of wound up Marshall's too; the tension is set for a show at the beginning of the album and resolves itself after a spiritual journey through death and rebirth in a Scandinavian airport, to a peaceful state of recovery and artistic creativity once more, after psychological despair, emigration and re-settlement of mind and body, but in a different country, from my upbringing.
    The album goes through many changes in it's tone and temperature. I wanted to be able to express myself in as many vocal capacities as I could. Recording records with, or for other artists, always presents it's vocal limitations, but this was an opportunity to break those chains and focus on vocals more heavily for a time. I think I've really needed a vocally dominated album for a while and we have recorded thousands of vocal files on this record.
    The style dynamic, ranges from classic 80's rock, which came through the collaborations with Paul Sabu, to the insurgence of detune and depth of the 90's where Siam was born, in co-writes with Henning Ramseth. Ram-Zet have their roots and cred based in Scandinavia. Henning has worked with the band,'Return', for years and currently is a sound consultant in Oslo. And a remarkable guitar player.
    This is very much the closure of Siam for me. The demand for another record was heartwarming, but completely unrealistic because of everyones lives  having taken such different paths. I think I came as close as I could here, with the intentions and expressionism of the band from the 90's. Even the artwork was resurrected by Alex Cooper from the original merchandise in 1993 before it was all stolen on tour in the U.K. and never seen again.
    Siam drew much from Judas Priest, Queensryche, Racer X, Dokken, Hellion and many other other influences from earlier years, such as U.F.O and M.S.G.
    With Neil Kernon and his production experience of both Dokken and Queensryche and indeed Shy, I've tried to maintain the high standard of production that the band really warranted. Robert Sall from Work of Art and W.E.T. shook up the AOR end of the album with his composition and guitar wizadry. I was to include a third song with Robert, but I wanted it to sit on the album I plan to release next year.
    Douglas Docker is a remarkable musician and someone who completely understands my mindset. If it wasn't for his work and  involvement, so late in the day, many of the ideas that were running around inside my head, would never have come to fruition. There is a cover version on the record. The remarkable Belgian writer, Jacques Brel inspired much in worldwide artists throughout his career in the 50's/60's. I never encountered him until the 70's shortly before his passing, but to record 'La Mort' in this fashion, is something I've waited thirty years, to do. It belongs here, for me, so I can put that artistic anxiety to rest at last. The orchestration of three of the songs are distinct possibilities and I have great hope of that before the final mixing. I've always enjoyed rock songs performed by a Philharmonic Orchestra. When we meet each other as rock musicians and those 'other' clever guys, we always find each other incredulous. But the respect is amazing, both ways.

The Crue:
    Drums -  Andreas Nergard
    Bass -  Andreas Passmark, Sid Ringsby, Victor Borge, Henning Ramseth, Paul Sabu,
    Guitars  Paul Sabu, Robert Sall, Henning Ramseth, Ronni Le Tekro, Douglas Docker
    Keys - Douglas Docker, Robert Sall, Paul Sabu.
    Vox -  at time of sessions, I covered all the vox, although that may change before the final mixes.

TONY MILLS - Over My Dead Body 9059jt

PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Vie 19 Dic 2014, 14:43

RELEASE DATE FOR THE TONY MILLS SOLO ALBUM:
    BATTLEGOD PRODUCTIONS & APM Music proudly present, TONY MILLS killer album, 'OVER MY DEAD BODY'..For release FEBRUARY 23rd 2015 !!!! 11 tracks from the ex-TNT and SHY frontman in Scandinavia - featuring blistering guitar work from Robert Sall, Paul Sabu and Henning Ramseth !! METAL to AOR to PROG ROCK, a dark story of death and rebirth on the road across Europe. Drenched by the pianos of Douglas Docker and Eric Ragno, and steeped in Gregorian choirs and searing vocals from Mills, the album hammers home a final milestone of metal in his career of 35 years on the road. With production mixing by Neil Kernon (Queen, Judas Priest, Queensryche, Dokken, Scorpions, Nevermore) Mills storms back to life with the force of the Northern Star into the new year of 2015 with.... 'OVER MY DEAD BODY' featuring 'Time Won't Wait', 'Gate 21' and 'My Death'. - Battlegod Productions (BP036)
    PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Miér 28 Ene 2015, 18:03

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado