#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

+6
liq
trying to understand
kiquerocks
melodicninja
Robert
PeterGriffin
10 participantes

L.R.S. - Tommy LaVerdi (21 GUNS), Josh Ramos (THE STORM, HARDLINE) y Michael Shotton (VON GROOVE, AIRTIME)

PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Géminis

L.R.S. - Tommy LaVerdi (21 GUNS), Josh Ramos (THE STORM, HARDLINE) y Michael Shotton (VON GROOVE, AIRTIME) Empty L.R.S. - Tommy LaVerdi (21 GUNS), Josh Ramos (THE STORM, HARDLINE) y Michael Shotton (VON GROOVE, AIRTIME)

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Jue 25 Jul 2013, 18:14

L.R.S. - Tommy LaVerdi (21 GUNS), Josh Ramos (THE STORM, HARDLINE) y Michael Shotton (VON GROOVE, AIRTIME) Lrs

Frontiers Records is excited to present the newest AOR sensation which got added to the label’s roster of artists. Introducing L.R.S. featuring Tommy LaVerdi (21 GUNS), Josh Ramos (THE STORM, HARDLINE) and Michael Shotton (VON GROOVE, AIRTIME).

Started initially as a way to bring back to the public the amazing talent of Tommy LaVerdi, a singer which came to the attention of the fans on the legendary 21 GUNS debut album "Salute" in 1992, the whole project morphed into a power band trio when two well known musicians: guitar player Josh Ramos and drummer Michael Shotton were brought into the picture by the album producer Alessandro Del Vecchio (HARDLINE).

The writing sessions were fast and steady with Del Vecchio managing all contributions from the musicians and offering a number of his own songs to the band which was anyway able to develop a distinct sound in the tradition of JOURNEY / THE STORM, with hints of Canadian AOR - think mid 80's TRIUMPH.

“I felt honored when Serafino Perugino, Frontiers Records President, offered me the opportunity to return to the homeland of my family and to work with people I respect artistically”, says Tommy LaVerdi. “My only complaint is that it went by so fast. I will be happy to continue making many records with Alessandro and Frontiers Records in the future! One the songs on the album is called "I Will Find My Way" and when I got lost while going for a fast little walk in the forest of Somma Lombardo before going into the studio, that song was suddenly my favorite… 8 hours later, it was nice to know that Alessandro and Josh were actually worried about me. We all became friends so quickly, it was very sad to leave each other after we finished recording and filming the videos. I really would love to get this band on the road and play these songs in front of a live audience. We just need to make sure that Frontiers doesn't book any of the shows close to the forest!”

Josh Ramos adds: “It was great to work with Alessandro. I got to know him first through e-mail, then when I met him in person it was like I already knew him, nice person, great singer, producer, keyboard player and cook, Tommy is a very funny guy, interesting person, sometimes intense, but that's by being in the business so long and having to deal with so many things. Mike is also a funny guy, very talented drummer and vocalist. Wishwe could spend more time together!”

Michael Shotton states: “I am exceptionally proud to be a part of this project. The songs are punchy with great hooks and performances. Since the first time the three of us actually met in person and unbelievable vibe created instantaneously between us. It was like we had ben playing in a band for years. That’s a rare thing……egos in park and 0 to 60 in seconds. It was amazing and I really think fans of our previous works and new fans will see and feel that! I really look forward to hearing how our older fans are going to enjoy this piece of work. I think it totally kicks!!!!!”

The resulting album promises to be a shining example of today's AOR music with soaring vocals from a superb vocalist who comes back into the well deserved spotlight and some exquisite guitar playing from Ramos. This is an album not to be missed and an AOR highlight for early 2014! Stay tuned for more news !
    Robert
    Robert
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Tauro

L.R.S. - Tommy LaVerdi (21 GUNS), Josh Ramos (THE STORM, HARDLINE) y Michael Shotton (VON GROOVE, AIRTIME) Empty Re: L.R.S. - Tommy LaVerdi (21 GUNS), Josh Ramos (THE STORM, HARDLINE) y Michael Shotton (VON GROOVE, AIRTIME)

Mensaje por Robert Jue 25 Jul 2013, 18:32

joooooooooder q buenisima pinta!!

BENDITOS SEAN NUEVAMENT LOS D FRONTIERS, por apostar por el A.O.R. con la q "esta cayendo"!!
    melodicninja
    melodicninja
    Fallen Angel

ZODIACO : Libra

L.R.S. - Tommy LaVerdi (21 GUNS), Josh Ramos (THE STORM, HARDLINE) y Michael Shotton (VON GROOVE, AIRTIME) Empty Re: L.R.S. - Tommy LaVerdi (21 GUNS), Josh Ramos (THE STORM, HARDLINE) y Michael Shotton (VON GROOVE, AIRTIME)

Mensaje por melodicninja Jue 25 Jul 2013, 18:40

Promete la cosa
    kiquerocks
    kiquerocks
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Cáncer

Mensaje por kiquerocks Jue 25 Jul 2013, 19:11

2 cantantes...¿pa qué?
    trying to understand
    trying to understand
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Pez

Mensaje por trying to understand Sáb 27 Jul 2013, 14:53

Hostias qué ganas de escuchar esto, sobre todo a LaVerdi (gran disco el que sacó con 21 Guns), aunque Ramos la suele cagar en sus proyectos tengo confianza en este grupo.
    PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Mar 21 Ene 2014, 13:44

PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Mar 21 Ene 2014, 14:10

L.R.S. - Tommy LaVerdi (21 GUNS), Josh Ramos (THE STORM, HARDLINE) y Michael Shotton (VON GROOVE, AIRTIME) 92ex

Frontiers Records is pleased to announce the release of L.R.S. debut album "Down to the Core" on March 21st in Europe and March 25th in North America.

L.R.S. stands for the new Melodic Rock musical alliance between singer Tommy La Verdi (21 Guns), guitarist Josh Ramos (The Storm, Hardline) and drummer Michael Shotton (Von Groove, Airtime). Started initially as a way to bring back to the public the amazing vocal talent of Tommy LaVerdi, a singer which came to the attention of the fans on the fabulous 21 GUNS debut album "Salute" in 1992, the whole project morphed into a power band trio when two other well known musicians: guitar player Josh Ramos and drummer Michael Shotton were brought into the picture by the album producer Alessandro Del Vecchio (HARDLINE).

The writing sessions were fast and steady, with Del Vecchio managing all contributions from the band members -- who lived in different places - and offering a number of his own writings and co-writings to the band, which was anyway able to develop a distinctive Melodic Rock sound in the tradition of JOURNEY / THE STORM, with hints of Canadian AOR - think mid 80's TRIUMPH. Recording sessions happened for the most part in Somma Lombardo, Italy during the spring of 2013, with the musicians getting along extremely well and creating a spontaneous camaraderie which contributed a lot to the success of the sessions.

"I respected a lot both Josh and Michael before starting the album and it was actually very sad to leave each other after we finished recording and filming the videos" said Tommy La Verdi, while Michael Shotton added "It was like we had been playing in a band for years!". "I had the opportunity to try different styles and moods and incorporate elements of my past musical experiences in The Storm and Hardline -- I was very glad to be involved in this", concludes Josh Ramos.

The resulting album" Down to the Core" is now finally ready to be unleashed to the public. With soaring vocals from LaVerdi, a superb vocalist who comes back into the well deserved spotlight and some exquisite guitar playing from Ramos, this is an album not to be missed and an AOR highlight for early 2014!

L.R.S.
    Tommy La Verdi - lead vocals
    Josh Ramos - guitars
    Michael Shotton - drums, backing vocals

With:
    Alessandro Del Vecchio keyboards, hammond organ, backing vocals
    Nicola Mazzucconi bass, fretless bass
    Anna Portalupi bass, fretless bass
    Jamie Browne bass
    liq
    liq
    Fallen Angel Gold

ZODIACO : Escorpio

Mensaje por liq Mar 21 Ene 2014, 21:15

La Verdi - Ramos !!!! Que grandes sopresas da esto de la musica
    Robert
    Robert
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Tauro

Mensaje por Robert Mar 21 Ene 2014, 23:55

rafa69
    rafa69
    Fallen Angel

ZODIACO : Aries

Mensaje por rafa69 Miér 22 Ene 2014, 11:54

pinta bien, y a mi shotton me gustó mucho su participación en Airtime junto a Emmett de Triumph.
    LOVEHUNTER
    LOVEHUNTER
    STAFF

ZODIACO : Aries

Mensaje por LOVEHUNTER Vie 24 Ene 2014, 23:24

Ya está por ahí el pesado de del vechio ja ja ja ja
    PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Miér 19 Feb 2014, 14:34

victorixi
    victorixi
    Fallen Angel Silver

ZODIACO : Virgo

Mensaje por victorixi Miér 19 Feb 2014, 15:21

Madre mia..suena muy bien,de momento y solo por los samples de momento me quedo con Livin 4 a Dream - Waiting for Love de esas que entran rapidas.
    PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Lun 03 Mar 2014, 14:49

Última edición por PeterGriffin el Miér 05 Mar 2014, 14:21, editado 1 vez
    liq
    liq
    Fallen Angel Gold

Mensaje por liq Lun 03 Mar 2014, 17:58

Que escandalo de cantante !! Que bueno es...
    Joserra
    Joserra
    STAFF

Mensaje por Joserra Lun 03 Mar 2014, 18:07

Desde luego que sí. Y la canción está muy bien. El puente es de los buenos.
    liq
    liq
    Fallen Angel Gold

Mensaje por liq Lun 17 Mar 2014, 21:59

buahh que pasadon de disco !! va a ser dificil superar esto, candidato a disco del año pero sin duda.

La Verdi magistral !! con esos rasgos a lo Perry...

pd: El disco es mas bien tranquilote

melodicninja
    melodicninja
    Fallen Angel

Mensaje por melodicninja Mar 18 Mar 2014, 10:25

liq escribió:buahh que pasadon de disco !! va a ser dificil superar esto, candidato a disco del año pero sin duda.

Un buen disco con un buen cantante, aunque me parece excesivamente tranquilote.
    Por cierto, el Laverdi este, ¿En que otros grupos ha estado? (a parte de 21 Guns)
    victorixi
    victorixi
    Fallen Angel Silver

Mensaje por victorixi Mar 18 Mar 2014, 12:28

melodicninja escribió:
    liq escribió:buahh que pasadon de disco !! va a ser dificil superar esto, candidato a disco del año pero sin duda.

Un buen disco con un buen cantante, aunque me parece excesivamente tranquilote.
    Por cierto, el Laverdi este, ¿En que otros grupos ha estado? (a parte de 21 Guns)

El otro dia me interese tambien por este cantante y busque algo via internet/youtube A=440 grupo de antes de 21 Guns

Y parece ser que mas reciente..y fuera del Rock rollo discotequeo...

melodicninja
    melodicninja
    Fallen Angel

Mensaje por melodicninja Mar 18 Mar 2014, 12:38

Se agradece la información victorixi.
    liq
    liq
    Fallen Angel Gold

Mensaje por liq Mar 18 Mar 2014, 13:34

Universal Cry !! Madre mia...
    PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Mar 18 Mar 2014, 14:58

En el disco de KENS DOJO canta esta canción:

victorixi
    victorixi
    Fallen Angel Silver

Mensaje por victorixi Mar 18 Mar 2014, 15:01

Me suena muy bien de momento,un poco a Work of art en algunos momentos..pero la voz de este Laverdi es increible
    kiquerocks
    kiquerocks
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Cáncer

Mensaje por kiquerocks Mar 18 Mar 2014, 15:08

Y Shotton, ¿no canta? tambiçen es un gran cantante y en el Firefest se le vio en un estado de forma increíble con sus Von Groove, un frontman brutal, da pena pensar en él limitado a aporrear la batería.
    liq
    liq
    Fallen Angel Gold

Mensaje por liq Mar 18 Mar 2014, 17:27

PeterGriffin escribió:En el disco de KENS DOJO canta esta canción:

Menudo discazo !!

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado