#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

ROQUEFIRE - Roll With Your Demons (2014)

PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Géminis

ROQUEFIRE - Roll With Your Demons (2014) Empty ROQUEFIRE - Roll With Your Demons (2014)

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Dom 02 Nov 2014, 23:03

"Some of you may know that I had a band before TNT..... named ROQUEFIRE... From 77-82. It was based around occult topics both musically and visually. I left the band to join TNT in 82.

Now....32 years later, we rise slightly from the ashes and release a brand new album; ROQUEFIRE - ROLL WITH YOUR DEMONS

It was recorded during a few last days this year, and we had big fun meeting up again, jamming and... finally ... recording this album. The ambitions were never the motive. Just old friends jamming that old dark message, I have to say that I absolutely love the result. There`s hardly production... just 1 to 1.... it`s raw and unpolished and I`m really proud of the fact that we could knock out this album in a few and intense days. It shines and it`s a delightful underground release.. The album is now available in 666 numbered copies only (LP/CD package) Limited edition, Collectors item and can be ordered now from www.roquefire.com

Ronni"
    PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Géminis

ROQUEFIRE - Roll With Your Demons (2014) Empty Re: ROQUEFIRE - Roll With Your Demons (2014)

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Dom 02 Nov 2014, 23:03