#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

+9
kiquerocks
jesus
Mendo
two_fires
intothefire
Robert
Lord Ford Sammet
Trickfew
PeterGriffin
13 participantes

2014 IS IT - THE FINAL FIREFEST

PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Géminis

2014 IS IT - THE FINAL FIREFEST - Página 3 Empty 2014 IS IT - THE FINAL FIREFEST

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Dom 13 Oct 2013, 11:33

Recuerdo del primer mensaje :

2014 IS IT - THE FINAL FIREFEST - Página 3 1455185_10152062915397139_578796791_n

De su facebook oficial, dice Kieran Dargan:

"And so to the bit you may NOT want to hear ; 2014 IS IT - THE FINAL FIREFEST - the reasons are many , mainly the apathy shown by the industry , the annual lack of corporate sponsors , and the fact that WE and YOU have achieved more than we could ever have hoped to do over 11 years and a LOT more than anyone ever gave ALL OF US credit for. Firefest has become an annual institution , despite the complete apathy shown towards the melodic rock genre . As Frankie said we did it OUR way against massive odds, and WON. We would like to go out at the top (if that's what 3 nights in Rock City is ) and leave a lasting impression of FIREFEST on every one of the FAMILY - It has always been YOUR SHOW , we have just had the pleasure of keeping the line up from you until the announcement , but in every other aspect it is YOUR SHOW. YOU are the people that has absolutely MADE the reputation that Firefest has among bands worldwide. Your welcoming smiles, your absolute dedication and the roar you make when bands are on stage wlll forever live on with any band that has been LUCKY enough to perform in front of the best audience in the world. We were just going to say nothing and just say goodbye at this years show , but we felt that would be unfair . We felt we had a little unfinished business and most of all NONE of us felt like never seeing you lot again - so bearing all that in mind, 2014 will be absolutely it. No change of mind, no comebacks, we are saying good bye to FIREFEST and hopefully you will ALL want to be part of - well not saying goodbye - but CELEBRATING 11 years of the festival that actually cared what it's attendees thought - so once more into the breach in 2014 - for the FINAL FLING - and fuck me will it be SOME PARTY"!!!! (s'cuse the bad language) - we hope you ALL can make it and PARTY with us all ONE MORE TIME - if you have never been well 2014 is your chance to actually experience exactly what a FIREFEST IS - friends, family and loud passionate melodic hard rock music played on 11 for 3 days ------ by some of the best bands that this genre has to offer ----- when we say PARTY we MEAN PARTY ------"

Última edición por PeterGriffin el Lun 25 Nov 2013, 20:46, editado 1 vez
    kiquerocks
    kiquerocks
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Cáncer

2014 IS IT - THE FINAL FIREFEST - Página 3 Empty Re: 2014 IS IT - THE FINAL FIREFEST

Mensaje por kiquerocks Miér 27 Nov 2013, 10:20

Lord Ford Sammet escribió:Yo a ver si aprendo a comprarlas....
    Qué gañán...llama a tu banco y ordena una transferencia. En la página dl Firefest tienes los datos de la cuenta (IBAN) a la que tienes que hacerla.

Luego le mandas un email y le dices que has hecho una transfer de X libras a tu nombre con tu dirección para el envñio de entradas y así tienen tu email-dirección e ingreso conectadas.

Y luego pones velas para que CORREOS no las pierda porque las mandan por correo ordinario
    Lord Ford Sammet
    Lord Ford Sammet
    STAFF

ZODIACO : Tauro

2014 IS IT - THE FINAL FIREFEST - Página 3 Empty Re: 2014 IS IT - THE FINAL FIREFEST

Mensaje por Lord Ford Sammet Miér 27 Nov 2013, 10:33

Si lo de hacer transfeencias a inglaterra sé hacerlo; pero tiene que haber alguna otra manera. Luego si no vienen las entradas, qué?
    kiquerocks
    kiquerocks
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por kiquerocks Miér 27 Nov 2013, 10:48

Lord Ford Sammet escribió:Si lo de hacer transfeencias a inglaterra sé hacerlo; pero tiene que haber alguna otra manera. Luego si no vienen las entradas, qué?
    Ese problema lo vas a tener pagues como pagues. A mí siempre me han llegado pero un año el sobre me llegó bastante estropeado...

De todas formas, los del Firefest atienden a los emails...escríbeles y proponles lo que se te ocurra. bounce 
    Lord Ford Sammet
    Lord Ford Sammet
    STAFF

ZODIACO : Tauro

Mensaje por Lord Ford Sammet Miér 27 Nov 2013, 10:50

Madre mía....
    starbreaker
    starbreaker
    STAFF

Mensaje por starbreaker Jue 28 Nov 2013, 07:36

Lo de "very Special Guest" de Ten no lo acabo de entender, así como tampoco que como cabezas de cartel del día principal lo sean Firehouse....
    Dawn1984
    Dawn1984
    Fallen Angel

ZODIACO : Acuario

Mensaje por Dawn1984 Jue 12 Dic 2013, 23:38

Bueno, entradas compradas! (o encargadas)
    Al final nos hemos decidido y por allí estaremos Smile
    PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Miér 19 Feb 2014, 19:02

2014 IS IT - THE FINAL FIREFEST - Página 3 1959519_10152219081305050_935234276_n

TOWER CITY WITHDRAW FROM FIREFEST 2014

It is with a great deal of sadness that we must announce that Tower City have been forced to withdraw from the 2014 show. Tower City are a band that we had desperately tried to persuade for many years to play for us , and having finally agreed to play the Final Fling in 2014, the reality is that it was not possible to deliver the show that we (Firefest), they (Tower City) and you (the fans) deserve. Despite numerous conversations with all of the band members, it simply was not to be. Please read the official statement from Tower City lead singer and guitarist Larry Saltis outlining his reasons why he feels the band must withdraw.

“This message may be a bit of a disappointment to you. But, it is more disappointing for me and the guys of Tower City. After careful consideration and with the utmost sincerity, I regret to inform you that Tower City will not be a part of FireFest 2014. The reason for this decision is based on the fact I am simply not able to perform the material vocally. The opportunity to perform at FireFest was not taken lightly and the original members were all excited and looking forward to the show. We were especially looking forward to seeing and performing for the true Tower City fans out there. However, the singer (me) is not fit to sing like he did 23 years ago. This is a harsh reality - but, it is the truth. I wish I had a more interesting reason for our withdrawal, but I don’t. The decision to withdraw from FireFest is on me. Therefore, I apologize for the inconvenience I may have caused you and all the people behind the scenes at FireFest 2014. . I also send my apologies to my bandmates (Heath, Tim and Scott) with all due respect. But, if Tower City was ever going to perform again, we were going to make sure that we could deliver the best show possible to the fans, to the entire FireFest faculty and, especially, to Kieran Dargan. We have always looked at performing “live” the same way – to sound better than the records even did. This may be a tall order, but, it is what the fans deserve and it is what the members of Tower City deserve. So, if I can’t sing the stuff, the show can’t go on. Thank you once again for your support and for including Tower City in your last festival. We are honored by your enthusiasm to have included us in the long list of acts. Mostly, we thank you for believing we could deliver a great show for you.”

Following the withdrawal of Tower City the search was on to find a suitable replacement act, a band that would not only aspire to the same high standards as Tower City in terms of performance, but a band that had an established pedigree of sublime song writing combined with glorious hooks and a dedicated place in history as the very first band EVER to take the stage at Donington back in 1980. Hands up all those among us that witnessed the beginning of the greatest rock festival in history – and especially those of us that saw an up and coming American band open the show that day – TOUCH. Led by Mark Mangold (American Tears, Drive She Said) and Doug Howard (Stun Leer, Todd Rungren, Edgar Winter), TOUCH established not only a place in history by being the first band ever to grace the stage at Donnington , but also their debut album gained special praise from Derek Oliver in his Wimp Wire all time Top 40, charting at number 28 and to this very day remains a genre classic with songs such as ‘Don’t You Know What Love Is, ‘Spirit’, ‘ Love Don’t Fail Me’, ‘Black Star’ and many more. Following a chance conversation with Mark Mangold, phone calls were made and both leaders of the band, Mark And Doug, were keen on performing for what they call “the most amazing audience in the world”. Original vocalist Craig Brooks has not been involved in the music business for many years so the search was on to find not only a suitable replacement but someone who could perhaps even raise the bar. Enter possibly one of the finest vocalists in the world of melodic hard rock and AOR - GORAN EDMAN (Glory, Yngwie Malmsteen, Street Talk, John Norum, Brazen Abbott). Goran Edman is one of the few vocalists in the world that could sing the telephone directory and hold an entire audience spellbound such is his unrivalled prowess as a singer. Also joining TOUCH is long time Firefest performer and all round good guy Tommy Denander who will be bringing his immense talent to bear on the already rich songbook created by TOUCH. (hey, did anyone see the guitar solo on Toto’s White Sister during the Legends set last year – wow!!). So sadly we lose a band that we were all looking forward to seeing, but equally we are delighted that TOUCH will now play for us on Sunday October 26th in the same slot.
    Look forward to seeing you all at FIREFEST!

THE CREW
    kiquerocks
    kiquerocks
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por kiquerocks Jue 20 Feb 2014, 09:16

Una pena  Sad  auqnue el sustitutivo suene atrayente, no deja de ser un parche
    PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Jue 23 Oct 2014, 11:47

¡Que lo paséis bien en el Firefest!
    Kique, esperaremos ansiosos tu crónica!
    kiquerocks
    kiquerocks
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por kiquerocks Jue 23 Oct 2014, 16:26

PeterGriffin escribió:¡Que lo paséis bien en el Firefest!
    Kique, esperaremos ansiosos tu crónica!

Gracias por los buenos deseos. Very Happy
    fabiolione
    fabiolione
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Pez

Mensaje por fabiolione Jue 23 Oct 2014, 19:44

Buen fin de semana a los viajeros!
    FRANKDREVIN
    FRANKDREVIN
    Fallen Angel Titanium

ZODIACO : Sagitario

Mensaje por FRANKDREVIN Lun 27 Oct 2014, 20:58

queremos crónica!!!!!!!!!! soy masoca pero cada año la espero con ansias!!!! venga Kique!! dinos lo bonito que fué,que ya vendrá Albytor para ponerlos a parir a todos.

me encanta vuestro rollo Leoncio y Tristón lol!
    kiquerocks
    kiquerocks
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por kiquerocks Mar 28 Oct 2014, 22:28

A ver si tengo un rato...irse de vacaciones es mortal por lo que espera al volver. ALBYTOR no estuvo esta vez, no había grupos lo suficientemente malos para su gusto, pero ROCKTHENIGHT puede ir adelantando la crónica Twisted Evil

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado