#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

3 participantes

THE ARROWS - The Lines Are Now Open (1985)

PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Géminis

THE ARROWS - The Lines Are Now Open (1985) Empty THE ARROWS - The Lines Are Now Open (1985)

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Sáb 16 Mar 2013, 16:35

THE ARROWS - The Lines Are Now Open (1985) 401389_444412825634862_2029642963_n

The Lines Are Open was originally released in 1985. It was the second record of the Canadian Melodic Rockers. The Arrows were formed in 1981 and performed in several clubs of Toronto at this time. Their first release, a four track EP, was titled ‘Misunderstood’.

Afterwards the band signed a deal with A&M records. Their 1984 debut album ‘Stand Back’ was a national success, providing the top 40 hit ‘Meet Me In The Middle’. In the same year they toured with Chris de Burgh. Upon returning back, they worked on their second album ‘The Lines Are Open’ which was released in 1985, produced by David Tyson and mixed by Bob Rock. The singles ‘Heart Of The City’, ‘Talk Talk’ and ‘Chains’ received reasonable airplay in Canada, but pressures from label and management for a breakout hit were causing trouble within the band. After a cross-Canada tour, the group quit at the end of 1986.

In 1995, a CD-Compilation ‘Talk Talk - The Best Of The Arrows’ was released through the German independent label ‘Long Island’ and contained the majority of tracks from their first two albums. So far this has been the only release of Arrows material on CD, apart from the European release ‘The Lines Are Open’.

In 2011, the German label ‘YESTERROCK’ released Arrows’ debut album ‘Stand Back’ for the first time on CD. ‘The Lines Are Open” is now re-released through ‘TMC’ in cooperation with ROCK DISTRIBUTION TORONTO and ‘YESTERROCK’.

Lord Ford Sammet
    Lord Ford Sammet
    STAFF

ZODIACO : Tauro

THE ARROWS - The Lines Are Now Open (1985) Empty Re: THE ARROWS - The Lines Are Now Open (1985)

Mensaje por Lord Ford Sammet Mar 23 Jul 2013, 22:37

Robert
    Robert
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Tauro

THE ARROWS - The Lines Are Now Open (1985) Empty Re: THE ARROWS - The Lines Are Now Open (1985)

Mensaje por Robert Miér 24 Jul 2013, 02:59

como bien comentais, Dp sakarian este otro best of:

THE ARROWS - The Lines Are Now Open (1985) The_ar10

Personnel:
    Rob Gusevs Keyboards
    Earl Seymour Sax
    Dean Mctaggart Vocals
    Peter Bleakney Bass
    Gary Craig Drums
    Doug Macaskill Guitar
    Michael Sloski Drums
    Howard Ayee Bass
    Matt Zimbel Percussion
    Eddie Schwartz Backing Vocals
    David Tyson Keyboards
    Al Van Wart Backing Vocals
    Bobby Economou Drums
    Glen Olive Bass

Tracks:
    1. Say It Isn't True
    2. Fallen Angel
    3. Meet Me In The Middle
    4. Never Be Another One
    5. Girl In 313
    6. Stand Back
    7. Enough Is Never Enough
    8. I Owe You
    9. Easy Street
    10. Heart Of The City
    11. Talk Talk
    12. Tell It To My Heart
    13. Bad Reputation
    14. Cant Let Go
    15. Chains
    16. I Told You So
    17. Wild One

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado