#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

3 participantes

SteamTrain - 1994 - On The Move

Robert
    Robert
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Tauro

SteamTrain - 1994 - On The Move  Empty SteamTrain - 1994 - On The Move

Mensaje por Robert Dom 04 Nov 2012, 18:03

SteamTrain - 1994 - On The Move  Steamt10

SteamTrain - 1994 - On The Move  Steamt11

On The Move

1. Boulevard of broken freams
    2. Give a little love
    3. Rumours in the air
    4. Rainy days
    5. Grandpas chair
    6. Forever tonight
    7. Home sweet home
    8. Spread your wings
    9. Intergalactic puke
    10. Summerwinds

Year of Release : 1994
    Label : Epic/Sony

Band Members : Michel Koch
    Zlatko Perica
    Uschy Sumi
    George Eichmann
    Helen Pringle
    Laurent Wirz
    Roland Sumi

Great melodic rock album that was basically the duo of session musician George Eichmann (Amen) and ex Tangerine Dream guitarist Zlatko Perica.
    Eichmann was very much like a rawer Jeff Scott Soto and the music, complimented by Pericas fantastic licks, was akin to Eyes circa

In the name "Steam Train" recently joined one of the largest daily newspaper in Switzerland. There we could read that "Eichmann George" in the states, in-house advertising and his name did so because of that he would be the biggest Swiss singer. In addition, one could find an article which claimed "Eichmann" had its 1994 "Steam Train" disc alone and the plates pushed himself bought. Well, we are dealing here with a soft AOR album to do, the tremendous heights but also some low points. The opener "Boulevard of Broken Dream" skin really nobody around, but you have to admit without a doubt the "Give Me a Little Love" is quite a catchy. Gerockt is set to "Move on it" unlikely, but it continues with "Rumors on the Air" a halfway passable low tempo AOR song. The sound of "Steam Train" will, of course, reinforced with thick keyboards, there are of course many of the melodic rock fans something to stand. "Rainy Days", you can reasonably let them kill, I would not, however, for this track. "George Eichmann" sounds to me like Einbisschen "Steve Thompson" but I like this a lot better. The best thing about "Move on it" are in my eyes, the ballads, with "Grandpa's Chair" they present us with a very soulful song is incredibly good ear set.
    dallaszafando
    dallaszafando
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Acuario

SteamTrain - 1994 - On The Move  Empty Re: SteamTrain - 1994 - On The Move

Mensaje por dallaszafando Dom 04 Nov 2012, 18:38

no los conocia robert
    AZZY Midnight
    AZZY Midnight
    Fallen Angel Platinum

ZODIACO : Libra

Mensaje por AZZY Midnight Mar 06 Nov 2012, 00:17

Yo tampoco los conocia, los coros de las chicas molan, suenan muy bien Robert.

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado