#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

+44
jordiaor
Znuff
mercenary
stanley69
jose perez
Trickfew
MrBlackwell
juanete
tony
jarryguo
pacopuma
Mendo
Robert
mON7e
XaviFCB
AZZY Midnight
wandy011
metalkai1
Lovedrive
Fernando
Josetxu
Lord Ford Sammet
caido en little big horn
Galadriel
lamotta
Andune
biffi
PeterGriffin
Steve Perry
B.J.Stanley
MiquelMetal
vanway
Philo
JOVI
Jesus Ruiperez
lmsixx
A.K.U.
Nikki_Sixx
beriboogie
kiquerocks
WACKY
dregen77
LilJackHorny
Albytor
48 participantes

Ha muerto Jani Lane.

Albytor
    Albytor
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Virgo

Ha muerto Jani Lane. - Página 3 Empty Ha muerto Jani Lane.

Mensaje por Albytor Vie 12 Ago 2011, 06:41

Recuerdo del primer mensaje :

No se sabe todavía la causa de la muerte. Sólo tenía 47 años... D.E.P. Crying or Very sad

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/11/warrant-singer-jani-lane-dead-dies-died-hotel-ventura-los-angeles-cherry-pie/#.TkSuYGFzaSo
    Albytor
    Albytor
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Ha muerto Jani Lane. - Página 3 Empty Re: Ha muerto Jani Lane.

Mensaje por Albytor Dom 14 Ago 2011, 12:48

Sebastian Bach, que también ha tenido problemas con la adicción al alcohol, ha escrito esto sobre la muerte de Lane:

"People have been asking me about Jani Lane and I really don't know what to say. Picturing him by himself in a Comfort Inn in Woodland Hills with a bottle of vodka and a bottle of pills is so typical of what a rock musicians life actually is. It is a life marked by extremes. Extreme attention from people you don't know, while all the work and travel takes you away from those you actually do know. Playing to thousands of people and then going back to your hotel room and shutting the door. When the door shuts... the quiet is the exact opposite of the volume of the concert. The solitude of the empty hotel room becomes the diametric parallel of the adulation of strangers. For some, the bottle of vodka or whatever becomes a friend that is always there for you while others come and go.
    Yes, I have felt these emotions myself.

If you see me going head over heels over a girl, it's because all I have ever wanted is to have a girl to love and share my life with, and for the one I love to be with me wherever I'm at, travel with me to distant locales and stay in nice kick-ass hotel suites and have fun and sing and dance and see the world. But so far this is a fantasy. Just like Jani, I spend most of my time alone in a hotel room dreaming of a girl I love who is somewhere else. I bet Jani Lane felt exactly what I feel. How could he not?

I remember decades ago being invited to Jani's house for a barbeque, which we went to. But Jani didn't show up. So I spent the afternoon with Jani's dad cooking burgers and steaks and having a wonderful day with his family.

My condolences to his family and especially Jani's children who now only have memories of their dad to hold on to. That is truly heartbreaking.

Let this be yet another lesson to tell someone some kind words sometimes... before it's too late... while they are still alive.

I can guarantee Jani Lane would not have anticipated everyone coming out of the woodwork extolling the life and times of Jani Lane. Which is why he probably died alone. In a hotel room. With his only real friend...that killed him in the end."
    Mendo
    Mendo
    STAFF

ZODIACO : Capricornio

Mensaje por Mendo Dom 14 Ago 2011, 16:23

joder, es emotivo lo que ha escrito bach sobre su amigo y lo engañosa que es la felicidad que te proporciona el show business.

algo parecido sucedió con steve clark, alguien que lo tenía todo, fama, dinero, un trabajo que le gustaba...pero aún asi tuvo que ponerse hasta arriba de drogas para borrarse del mapa, es dificil de entender salvo que estés en su pellejo.

descansen en paz ambos y esperemos que como dice bach los que estén en una situación similar aprendan la lección antes de que sea demasiado tarde y tu única amiga la botella, te mate.

por suerte los que tocamos en grupos de mielda no tendremos nunca el problema de estar forrados, tener fama y chicas buenorras a patadas y trabajar en algo que nos gusta, aunque me gustaría probar un ratillo a ver que se siente...

saludos

stanley69
    stanley69
    Fallen Angel Silver

Mensaje por stanley69 Dom 14 Ago 2011, 18:42

Mierda me acabo de enterar a através del Facebook.En paz descanse el amigo Jani,precisamente ésta semana me había dado por revisar algunos videos de Warrant en YouTube,parece que ha sido premonitorio.Una banda que ha dejado un legado en mi humilde opinión inferior a la calidad que atesoraba,llevamos un par de año negros.
    mercenary
    mercenary
    Fallen Angel Silver

ZODIACO : León

Mensaje por mercenary Dom 14 Ago 2011, 19:09

Vaya otra mala noticia para el rock rest in peace brother of rock and roll
    Znuff
    Fallen Angel Gold

Mensaje por Znuff Miér 17 Ago 2011, 23:53

Una terrible noticia. No soy gran fan de Warrant pero Lane tenía mucho talento y morir con sólo 47 años.....en fin, una desgracia. Por cierto, que jovenes se hicieron grandes todas las estrellas hard rockeros de los '80, al final muchos lo están pagando caro, juguetes rotos o personas olvidadas pero ese es otro tema.

Esta es la nota que ha dejado Donnie Vie en su facebook recordando a Jani Lane:

The first time I met the guy we were drunks arguing about "I Saw Red" and a few other things I wont get into in a club in NY. The next time I saw him was right after talking a bunch of shit about him in an interview,(I showed him,huh?)

Anyways I found myself hiding from the band after landing on tour with Warrant, Quiet Riot and Poison,in fear of taking some pretty hefty scowls,name calling etc... Well the rest of the band did just that,but right before the first show Jani snuck on my bus and asked if i had any booze I could share with him.I immediately apologized for the comments and he said "Dont fuckin worry about it.Its all cool". Then we had a couple shots together, and he went on and sang hit song after hit song to full house all singing along to every word.I gained a lot of respect for him and his band and learned to appreciate not only what he had accomplished but all the other bands out there in the same boat. Through the tour and later years he turned me on to some of his other solo,not so commercial songs,(very much more similar to what I do) and taught me a few things about the difference between writing what you really love and writing for the masses,which is what makes you money.He hated "cherry pie". he was embarassed when he sang it, but to this day it always appears in some movie or new commercial, wracking up another million in his bank account. Needless to say,Im just not into writing that kind of stuff.Especially after all this time being the broke guy that has to love his own records. Ill probably stay broke and doing what I do (in fact I have just finished a great new record about to be released next month)But I am a fan of Jani Lane and his music.I feel like shit hearing the news about him. Im sad Ill never get to hang with him again, but mostly sad for his family and all the die hards that went through so much with him, loving him and hoping this wouldnt happen.He was the same age as me,and habbits not to unsimilar.Damn bro,what was that bad about all that money and fame? Anyways,,,,Im so sorry..
    jordiaor
    jordiaor
    Fallen Angel Gold

ZODIACO : Escorpio

Mensaje por jordiaor Jue 18 Ago 2011, 09:20

Joder había estado fuera y no me había enterado de nada... sin duda es la pérdida de uno de los mitos de nuestro rollo DEP
    Heaven
    Heaven
    Fallen Angel Silver

ZODIACO : Tauro

Mensaje por Heaven Vie 19 Ago 2011, 13:47

Acabo de enterarme ahora mismo. No sé qué decir, es algo terrible. A esa edad, aún se es joven. Gracias por tantos años de buena música, una música que siempre estará con nosotros el resto de nuestras vidas. Descansa en paz Jani ;-)
    FrodCatley
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Sagitario

Mensaje por FrodCatley Sáb 20 Ago 2011, 22:18

DEP, acabo de venir de vacaciones y vaya noticia para empezar la rutina
    trying to understand
    trying to understand
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Pez

Mensaje por trying to understand Lun 22 Ago 2011, 21:33

Ha muerto un puto genio, tristísimo Sad
    sargent pepper
    Fallen Angel

ZODIACO : Cáncer

Mensaje por sargent pepper Sáb 27 Ago 2011, 00:40

Jani era buen compositor y su voz parecida a la del cantante de Boston, pero fue infravalorado por ser glam

Dep jani lane
    Znuff
    Fallen Angel Gold

Mensaje por Znuff Jue 01 Sep 2011, 01:27

Enuff Z'Nuff en el concierto homenaje a Lane celebrado hace un par de días:

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado