#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

+3
kiquerocks
Adolfo
Josetxu
7 participantes

Andrew melodic rock vs Roger Scott Craig (101 south- Harlan cage)

Josetxu
    Josetxu
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Cáncer

Andrew melodic rock vs Roger Scott Craig (101 south- Harlan cage) Empty Andrew melodic rock vs Roger Scott Craig (101 south- Harlan cage)

Mensaje por Josetxu Miér 23 Dic 2009, 13:47

101 SOUTH SHOCKER:
    There are always things to deal with behind the scenes in this business, but sometimes something so utterly ridiculous comes along, that it just has to be posted for all to see. And today is one of those days.
    I have been a long time supporter of all things Roger Scott Craig related - Harlan Cage, Fortune and 101 South. I have featured all releases prominently over the years and became a genuine fan of his music. I first started e-mailing him in 2001 and we've been friends ever since. Until today.

On July 28 of this year I once again gave prominent space to the launch of Roger's new 101 South album - being pressed as an independent release. It was being offered on his site as an autographed edition for a premium price and I promoted this offer and the website to order it from.
    Sadly, to this day - the CDs ordered by fans of Roger and 101 South have not been delivered. A string of excuses have been offered to folks along the way, but it was clear something was wrong when the volume of complaints reaching me increased over the last 6 weeks. I immediately contacted Roger myself and was told of delays - and a promised imminent delivery.
    On November 20, the album was released officially by AOR Heaven (after the label and Roger finally reached agreeable terms), with a retail price one third that of the signed version.

This week I was again informed by several unhappy fans that delivery had still not occurred.
    Over the last 2 years Roger has become a fierce advocate for musicians rights and has been trying to implement ways to stop illegal internet downloads of music and make life fairer and easier for musicians. That is one mighty fine cause and something I also feel passionately about. It is something I have tried to be a part of myself - by promoting great music via this website and introducing new artists to old fans...and making it as easy as possible for fans to purchase this music.

So I was confused and upset by the message Roger was sending out to his most loyal fans - those that jumped in at the very start to support his music and purchase the new 101 South album. The same fans that paid the premium price.
    I forwarded one of the complaint e-mails to Roger today with the additional message: "Totally selling your message short here Roger - please address ASAP!"
    Pretty reasonable request I thought and as I have previously stated to Roger over the last few months, he is damaging his "support musicians" message by holding up the delivery of these orders.
    Anyway...I got a very quick reply, but one that completely blew my mind. I have since sent Roger a couple of extra e-mails - the message I put back to him was pretty clear...but I'll leave that message up to your imaginations.

Like I stated, I rarely do this - but here is Roger's unedited reply to my call for him to act on these CD orders:

"THE BEATLES CAMP PLUS THE LARGEST UNION IN THE WORLD = MY FOCUS NOW
    AND SADLY 88 PEOPLE MIGHT BE UPSET BUT I WILL APOLOGIZE TO THEM
    THEY WILL GET REFUNDS THIS WEEK
    BUT MY LIFE IS NOW DEDICATED TO FUTURE GENERATION OF MUSICIANS
    AND I ABANDONED MY OWN CAREER TO DO SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT
    SUPPORT MUSICIANS' IS GOING TO BE A VERY IMPORTANT PROJECT MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN ROGER SCOTT CRAIG AND STUPID 101 SOUTH
    95% STOLEN MUSIC IS NOT COOL AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ANDREW TO ADDRESS THIS RIDICULOUS MESS??
    AND DO YOU CARE ANDREW ABOUT 95% STOLEN MUSIC????
    AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING????
    NOTHING PROBABLY LIKE SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE!!
    WAKE UP PAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DO SOMETHING, SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT!!!
    I LOOK TO MY FRIENDS AT THIS POINT IN TIME AND YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING
    SOME FRIEND OF THE MUSICAL COMMUNITY.............................
    BUT TWO CEOS OF THE BEATLES DO CARE AND THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING
    AND NOW THE AFM AS WELL WITH 100,000 MEMBERS AND WE WILL NOT SIT AROUND AND LET THIS CONTINUED THEFT OF MUSIC GO ON
    WE DO CARE ABOUT FUTURE GENERATIONS OF MUSICIANS!!
    DO YOU????????????????????????????????????????????????

And that was followed by this:
    "88 PEOPLE UPSET BUT MILLIONS COMING ON TO MY TEAM SOON
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON HERE DO YOU????
    JUST WATCH WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY FRIENDS FROM THE BEATLES COME TOGETHER WITH THE LARGEST UNION IN THE WORLD
    88 PEOPLE UPSET WILL NOT MATTER!!!"

Well Roger...they may not matter to you…but that's 88 readers of my site that gave YOU money - and that matters to me. I expect all refunds will be given to these folk by the end of this week.
    Adolfo
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Aries

Andrew melodic rock vs Roger Scott Craig (101 south- Harlan cage) Empty Re: Andrew melodic rock vs Roger Scott Craig (101 south- Harlan cage)

Mensaje por Adolfo Miér 23 Dic 2009, 14:25

Joder Josetxu, esto es un copy-paste. Que alguien se digne a traducirlo aunque sea un poco por encima.
    kiquerocks
    kiquerocks
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Andrew melodic rock vs Roger Scott Craig (101 south- Harlan cage) Empty Re: Andrew melodic rock vs Roger Scott Craig (101 south- Harlan cage)

Mensaje por kiquerocks Miér 23 Dic 2009, 14:30

O tiene mucha cara o se le ha ido la pinza al Roger
    mallorcas rock
    mallorcas rock
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : León

Mensaje por mallorcas rock Miér 23 Dic 2009, 14:44

mas o menos que dice?
    vanway
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Virgo

Mensaje por vanway Miér 23 Dic 2009, 15:40

en pocas palabras: Que las 88 personas que pagaron el disco de 101 south por adelantado, les pueden dar por el culo.
    Josetxu
    Josetxu
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por Josetxu Miér 23 Dic 2009, 15:43

el Roger este ha borrado un mensaje de uno en su facebook que le decía que a ver que pasaba con lo que había dicho Andrew. luego va de defensor de los músicos cuando se queda con la pasta de la gente.
    trying to understand
    trying to understand
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Pez

Mensaje por trying to understand Miér 23 Dic 2009, 20:22

Pues lo que dice es que 88 personas encargaron una edición autografiada del disco por adelantado y que a día de hoy todavía no les han llegado, y que el amigo Roger al ser preguntado por el tema ha dado largas.
    También que Andrew se siente responsable ya que desde su web promocionó esta iniciativa.
    Dudasjose
    Dudasjose
    Fallen Angel

ZODIACO : Escorpio

Mensaje por Dudasjose Miér 23 Dic 2009, 23:55

trying to understand escribió:Pues lo que dice es que 88 personas encargaron una edición autografiada del disco por adelantado y que a día de hoy todavía no les han llegado, y que el amigo Roger al ser preguntado por el tema ha dado largas.
    También que Andrew se siente responsable ya que desde su web promocionó esta iniciativa.

..Hay Andresito, Andresito... eso por hacer un favor. De momento la noticia tiene un efecto positivo: No tenía ni puta idea de quien es el sr. Roger este... pero ya le vale, después de ser un semi-desconocido, que halla gente que le apoye, se gaste las pelas y Fuff! a la mierda.... sin pasta y sin disco... Como me dijo un político de medio pelo hace años; ya que robas, no te pringues en menos de 100 kilos... Los hay cutres, desde luego...
    mallorcas rock
    mallorcas rock
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : León

Mensaje por mallorcas rock Jue 24 Dic 2009, 11:17

joder, pues ya les vale.. Es una iniciativa que hace tiempo decía que debían tomar las bandas pequeñas pero de culto, es decir, sacar 100, 200 o 1000 discos autografiados. Es una buena manera de vender... Pero bueno, por lo visto a primeras de cambio y ya te pegan la estafa....

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado