#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

2 participantes

ALLIED NATION.

AORLAND
    Fallen Angel Titanium

ZODIACO : Tauro

ALLIED NATION. Empty ALLIED NATION.

Mensaje por AORLAND Miér 06 Mayo 2009, 14:21

¿ Que me podeis decir de esta banda de AOR ochentera? Creo que han publicado un recopilatorio de toda su carrera pero no les conocía de nada.
    Os pongo su web por si quereis echarle un vistazo

Saludos

http://www.alliednationband.com/

Podeis escuchar dos temas y ver alguns videos suyos. Segun melodic net suenan entre yourney y survivor.

Os pongo su review

still remember when I received the 1988 demo by ALLIED NATION. It was back in the days when AOR oracle Magnus Söderkvist lived in Gävle, Sweden, and I visited his town and he met me in a supermarket area to deliver some goodies. The ALLIED NATION demo was a bonus, and only the song "Find Yourself Another Fool" made me jump of luck. Excellent pure AOR close to JOURNEY or SURVIVOR. Now, many years have passed and AOR-Fm Records releases this cool CD with no less than 16 tracks with the band, ranging from the years 1986 to 1991.

Among the rest of the songs you'll find a nice variation and mix between AOR and slightly heavier Melodic Hard Rock tunes. Still I think the AOR flavoured songs are the best ones, with "If We Try" and "1000 tears" as some of the great ones. It's easy to think of bands like SHY and ICON here. I guess many AOR fans are thirsty for some good old 80's sounding AOR, and in spite of the fact that these are demos the sound is pretty good. Add to this a bonus video of "Touch And go".

Hopefully, AOR-FM will continue to release old gems like this one. We all need labels who deliver music that satisfies both melodic hard rock and AOR fans
    Hardrockwarrior
    Fallen Angel Platinum

ZODIACO : Géminis

ALLIED NATION. Empty Re: ALLIED NATION.

Mensaje por Hardrockwarrior Miér 06 Mayo 2009, 16:32

Yo hice la critiquilla de este disco que reedito hace meses AOR-FM. Es un buen disco y tiene varios temazos de AOR, pero si lo tuviese que comparar con grupos los haria mas bien con Escandinavos o Americanos estilo Icon, Holland