#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

5 participantes

Steven Tyler & Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Jack Daniels
    Jack Daniels
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Capricornio

Steven  Tyler & Trans-Siberian Orchestra Empty Steven Tyler & Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Mensaje por Jack Daniels Mar 16 Dic 2008, 17:59

Info de Blabbermouth.net

AEROSMITH Frontman Performs With TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA In New York, New Jersey
    - Dec. 14, 2008

AEROSMITH frontman Steven Tyler was the special surprise guest for the TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA
    concerts at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, New
    York on December 12 and the Izod Arena in East Rutherford, New Jersey
    on December 13. According to Kevin Alba of MetalAsylum.net, "halfway through the [Izod Arena] set, [TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA] mastermind Paul O'Neill
    told the audience not to leave until the last note of the night was
    played because there was a huge surprise in store. When the time came, Paul O'Neill came back out and introduced Steven Tyler who came out and sang 'Sweet Emotion' and 'Dream On' with TSO backing him up as the crowd went completely wild."

Commented TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery (also of SAVATAGE): "[Playing with Steven Tyler at the Nassau Coliseum and Izod Arena] was extra special for a ton of reasons. Mainly because AEROSMITH is one of my all time favorite bands and it was surreal to be standing onstage and performing these songs with Steven.

"The Nassau Coliseum venue is very special to me, I saw my very first concert ever there when I was 11 years old. It was KISS and JUDAS PRIEST.
    My best friend's dad drove us there, I still go sit in the seat that I
    watched the show from each time I walk in this building.

"I have played there four times now. Three headlining with TSO. I first played there with SAVATAGE on the 'Hall of the Mountain King Tour' opening for DIO and MEGADETH on New Year's Eve 1987/8.

"The
    Izod venue, or as we all called 'The Metalands,' as kids is even more
    special. I grew up in Northern New Jersey so I must have seen 100 shows
    there. I had always dreamed of just playing there. Each time I walk in
    there to play with TSO, I walk up to the upper level and just sit in the seats and think about the shows I had seen in the past. AEROSMITH, JUDAS PRIEST, IRON MAIDEN, THE GRATEFUL DEAD, SPRINGSTEEN, BON JOVI, JOHN COUGAR, DEF LEPPARD, TED NUGENT, TRIUMPH, PINK FLOYD, SCORPIONS, OZZY, METALLICA, JOURNEY... the list goes on. Headlining our fifth show there and having Steven Tyler as a special guest was so incredible!

"So...
    tie all of this history together. This will sit forever in my mind as
    some of the greatest moments of my life and career! Steven was so amazing!

"Thanks to everyone at the shows for the incredible crowd response, to Paul O'Neill for making all of the magic happen and to Steven Tyler for the priceless memories!"

Fan-filmed video footage of Tyler's December 12, 2008 performance with the TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, New York can be viewed below. A better-quality clip of the "Dream On" performance can be found here.

'Dream On' en buena calidad:

Actuación completa ('Dream On' + 'Sweet Emotion'):
    hellpatrol
    hellpatrol
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Sagitario

Steven  Tyler & Trans-Siberian Orchestra Empty Re: Steven Tyler & Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Mensaje por hellpatrol Mar 16 Dic 2008, 18:29

gracias tio, buen documento
    jose perez
    jose perez
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Virgo

Steven  Tyler & Trans-Siberian Orchestra Empty Re: Steven Tyler & Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Mensaje por jose perez Mar 16 Dic 2008, 20:04

Increible
    udo-32
    udo-32
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Géminis

Mensaje por udo-32 Mar 16 Dic 2008, 20:31

Tiene que ser la rehostia ir a ver a la TSO y que de repente aparezca Tyler y toque dos temas.
    Jack Daniels
    Jack Daniels
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por Jack Daniels Mar 16 Dic 2008, 20:34

Ya te digo, jeje. Aunque personalmente preferiría que me pasase esto:

udo-32
    udo-32
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por udo-32 Mar 16 Dic 2008, 21:32

Y yo, y yo!!!
    udo-32
    udo-32
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por udo-32 Mar 16 Dic 2008, 21:36

Anda que estamos tu y yo viendo a AC/DC en Barakaldo en Abril y pasa esto, nos tienen que recoger los cojones del suelo!!!

Jack Daniels
    Jack Daniels
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por Jack Daniels Mar 16 Dic 2008, 21:45

Jejejeje, ya te digo. Qué grande es Tyler Very Happy
    Uriah
    Uriah
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por Uriah Mar 16 Dic 2008, 21:46

Qué gozada. Yo el video de GNR y Steven Tyler no lo puedo ver más de una vez porque me entra morriña guarra de la que fue la mejor banda de rock de la historia. Por supuesto, Guns and Fucking Roses...ke grandes y ke membrillos!!!!!! scratch

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado