#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

2 participantes

LIFELINE - Scream

PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Géminis

LIFELINE - Scream Empty LIFELINE - Scream

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Jue 20 Ago 2015, 23:58

LIFELINE - Scream Cover
    01. Fear no more
    02. Far from home
    03. Jezebel
    04. Nightmare Dream
    05. Feels like love
    06. Scream
    07. Danger in the sky
    08. Destination freedom
    09. A Fortunate Man
    10. Now His Angels Gone
    11. Mary Jane
    12. Dark Skies

SCREAM is the stunning debut album from British hard rock band LIFELINE. A true duet album with a classic British rock sounding that also combines songs that verge on melodic rock and hard rock along with tunes firmly seated within the AOR genre.

SCREAM features 12 tracks packed with monstrous riffs and soaring melodies that seamlessly combine the vocal styles of Nigel and Lee without ever losing their individuality. The quality of the material combined with the first class musicianship makes this a debut album every self-respecting fan should check this out! After an introduction by Khalil Turk (Escape Music), Nigel Bailey (Three Lions, Bailey) and Lee Small (Shy, Phenomena) were determined to make an album together and share vocal duties. Paul Hume (Demon, Lawless) was approached as producer and as guitarist for the band. The guys needed a rock solid drummer and called upon Steve Clarkson, who Nigel had worked with for many years, as the man behind the drum kit. Last but not least, Andy Bailey (Three Lions, Bailey) was recruited to add keyboards.

Nigel set about writing songs for the album in late 2014 and the writing process was completed in early 2015.

Quote “I write the type of songs that I like to listen to, be that on the heavier side or a ballad, I never set out with a particular agenda, I just picked up my guitar and waited to see what came out, although the intention was to write material that would complement both Lee's and my own vocal style.” says Nigel.

The guys gathered at Summerbank Studios in Stoke-On-Trent to commence recording and immediately realised that they were creating something special. From the groove laden, infectious rhythms of the leadoff single “Jezebel” to the softer AOR feel of “Feels like Love” and on to the raw driving power of title track “Scream”, this album is a must for all melodic hard rock fans!!

LIFELINE:
    Nigel Bailey - Vocals, Bass
    Lee Small - Vocals
    Paul Hume - Guitars, Backing Vocals
    Steve Clarkson - Drums, Backing Vocals
    Andy Bailey - Keyboards, Backing Vocals

Robert
    Robert
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Tauro

LIFELINE - Scream Empty Re: LIFELINE - Scream

Mensaje por Robert Vie 21 Ago 2015, 03:34