#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

4 participantes

DIMINO - Old Habits Die Hard

PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Géminis

DIMINO - Old Habits Die Hard Empty DIMINO - Old Habits Die Hard

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Jue 21 Mayo 2015, 18:08

DIMINO - Old Habits Die Hard 35an7d5

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the release of the hotly anticipated comeback album from former ANGEL singer Frank DIMINO, entitled “Old Habits Die Hard” on July 3rd in Europe and July 10th in North America. It can be pre-ordered from Amazon.com/Amazon Music (in most territories) here: http://radi.al/DiminoAmazon

While Frank is undoubtedly the brainchild of DIMINO, “Old Habits Die Hard” sees him collaborate with some heavyweights of the Las Vegas music scene, where he currently resides. Under the production of Paul Crook (Meat Loaf, Anthrax), the album sees the participation – among others - of Oz Fox of Stryper, Eddie Ojeda of Twisted Sister, Rickey Medlocke (BLACKFOOT, Lynyrd Skynyrd), Pat Thrall (HUGHES/THRALL), Jeff Duncan (Armored Saint), Jeff Labansky, former ANGEL bandmates Punky Meadows (on guitar) and Barry Brandt (who co-wrote with Frank the song “Even Now”) and many others.

Frank says, “It all started because of the relationships between Ken Ciancimino, Paul Crook, myself and the musicians that appeared on the album. I started writing songs with Oz Fox and Jeff Labansky and then Paul suggested we use John Miceli (drums) and Danny Miranda (bass) as our rhythm section and Justin Avery for keys & background vocals because of his relationship from playing with them for Meat Loaf. When the recording started, our friends wanted to be part of it and one after the other Pat Thrall, Punky Meadows, Eddie Ojeda, Rickey Medlocke and Jeff Duncan provided their amazing musicianship to the album. I feel truly honored to have had all these great musicians be a part of this project!”

Frank Dimino was the frontman for ANGEL in the second half of the 70’s. The band was discovered by KISS bass player Gene Simmons who got them signed to Casablanca Records, where they released 5 critically acclaimed studio albums and one live one. After the band’s demise, Dimino went on to work with UFO’s Paul Raymond and worked as a singer on soundtracks, scoring a Platinum album for the inclusion of his song “Seduce Me Tonight” with Cycle V on the Flashdance soundtrack.

“Old Habits Die Hard” is going to take many by surprise, as it is definitely not a nostalgia fest, but really a rather compelling and inspired Hard Rock release. Frank says: “I'm excited to reach new fans as well as many Angel fans. There is certainly a connection between then and now, and that is still about making a great record with great musicians!”

Frank Dimino is now back and here to stay. Look out for DIMINO live shows soon in a city near you!

“Old Habits Die Hard” tracklisting: Never Again; Rockin’ In The City; I Can’t Stop Loving You; The Rain’s About To Fall; Even Now; Tears Will Fall; Mad As Hell; Sweet Sensation; Tonight’s The Night; The Quest; Stones By The River

DIMINO:
    Frank DiMino: Lead Vocals
    Oz Fox / Paul Crook / Jeff Labansky / Pat Thrall / Punky Meadows / Jeff Duncan / Eddie Ojeda / Dylan DiMino / Rickey Medlocke: Guitars
    Justin Avery: Organ, Background Vocals
    Danny Miranda / Paul Crook: Bass
    John Miceli: Drums
    kiquerocks
    kiquerocks
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Cáncer

DIMINO - Old Habits Die Hard Empty Re: DIMINO - Old Habits Die Hard

Mensaje por kiquerocks Vie 22 Mayo 2015, 08:39

Mola que no es el típico producto piscifactórico, me refiero a los nombres. pero no me recuerda nada a ANGEL
    PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Jue 04 Jun 2015, 18:39

Joserra
    Joserra
    STAFF

Mensaje por Joserra Jue 04 Jun 2015, 20:53

Suena muy rockero ochentero.
    PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Lun 08 Jun 2015, 22:50

Trickfew
    Fallen Angel Platinum

Mensaje por Trickfew Miér 22 Jul 2015, 12:01

Muy buen disco este, no es una obra de arte pero a mi me ha parecido entretenido

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado