#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

3 participantes

The Imperials - Free The Fire (1988)

Trueindio
    Trueindio
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Libra

The Imperials - Free The Fire (1988) Empty The Imperials - Free The Fire (1988)

Mensaje por Trueindio Jue 15 Ago 2013, 09:49

The Imperials - Free The Fire (1988) Ixfuc0

01.Free The Fire In Me
    02.Wild Geese
    03.City In The Sky
    04.You
    05.The Boss
    06.Higher Things
    07.Rest In Your Arms
    08.Let It Go
    09.Better Than I Know Myself
    10.Touching Me
    11.I Just Came To Praise Lord

PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Géminis

The Imperials - Free The Fire (1988) Empty Re: The Imperials - Free The Fire (1988)

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Jue 15 Ago 2013, 12:12

Gran disco de AOR cristiano, respaldado por unos músicos del copón.
    Robert
    Robert
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Tauro

The Imperials - Free The Fire (1988) Empty Re: The Imperials - Free The Fire (1988)

Mensaje por Robert Jue 15 Ago 2013, 17:46

la d discos q tienen!! http://rateyourmusic.com/artist/the_imperials

The Imperials - Free The Fire (1988) Frente10

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/classifieds+directory+multiply+redirect/q/photos/album/51/multiplyShop/search

Tracks:
    1. Free The Fire
    2. Wild Geese
    3. City In The Sky
    4. You
    5. The Boss
    6. Higher Things
    7. Rest In Your Arms
    8. Let It Go
    9. Better Than I Know Myself
    10. Touchin' Me
    11. I Just Came To Praise The Lord

http://www.theclassicimperials.com/

Armond Morales – Bass
    Armond Morales is an original member of The Classic Imperials, and was at the helm of management for 40 years. Out of retirement, he brings back the smooth rich tone that defined the group’s sound throughout its long history. Armond brings with him his experience, including travel to 21 countries, 42-recorded projects, 17 Dove Awards, and 4 Grammy Awards.

Armond’s gospel music career, culminating with his induction into The Gospel Music Hall of Fame, has re-fired to set the pace for this historical group. Armond now stands ready with The Classic Imperials, to give millions an opportunity to enjoy one of the nation’s legendary members of Christian Music.

paul
    Paul Smith – Lead/Tenor
    Paul Smith is one of the most recognized members of the famed group. As an accomplished singer/songwriter/ and Worship Leader, and with a string of number one hits, three Dove Awards, one Grammy, and an inductee into the Gospel Music Hall of Fame, Paul’s return to the group has created a burst of enthusiasm about the continued success of this organization. From the first note America heard Paul sing, more than twenty years ago, until now, Paul remains one of Christian music’s most beloved icons.

will
    Dave Will – Baritone/Lead
    Dave Will, known for some of the greatest hits in gospel music, including “You’re the Only Jesus”, “One More Song For You”,” Pieces”, and ”Bread Upon the Water”, rejoins his old friends to complete the signature sound known around the world. Dave continues to offer an uncompromised life, along with his unfailing voice and quest for excellence in music and ministry.

Dave’s history with the group covers a 24 year span, and has earned him an induction into the Gospel Music Hall of Fame, as well as 3 Grammy Award’s and 15 Dove Awards. Originally from Benton Harbor, Michigan, Dave reinforces inspiration that has kept this group in the center of God’s perfect plan, and now stands ready to once again recapture the spark that started it all—almost 30 years ago.

rick
    Rick Evans – Lead/Tenor

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado