#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

2 participantes

JON OLIVA - Raise The Curtain (2013)

PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Géminis

JON OLIVA - Raise The Curtain (2013) Empty JON OLIVA - Raise The Curtain (2013)

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Sáb 05 Ene 2013, 16:19

NEW RECORD SPRING 2013:
    -----------------------
    Good day one and all,

We thank you all for your patience with regards to
    announcing our new recording plans.

While JOP is very much intact and focused on new music and
    future touring...JON OLIVA will release his first ever solo record in early 2013.

Jon has assembled a collection of ideas from the past 4-5 years and wants the opportunity to present them as his own work. Jon will be recording nearly all the instrument tracks and vocals himself and also playing drums on several tracks. Once again, I have the honor of recording the bulk of the drum tracks on the new cd, but this record will have been created from start to finish with Jon being completely
    at the helm.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oliva: "I’ve got some weird ideas that I wanna try and I’ve got some time to do it. I don’t want do just 'another' JOP record. I’ve done four of those already. I wanna do something different. I have some material that I’ve wanted to put out for a while, that I’ll talk with the record company about, maybe putting something out quickly, like in the next four or five months, to give me more time to do this JOP record. I want the next JOP cd to be very special. I’ve got some great friends from other bands that are going to be a significant part of the next JOP release. We are going to do a killer JOP record and then an additional bonus cd with guest stars... kind of like the AVANTASIA thing but not in a story line. Tobias Sammet does a magnificent job with it, but I don’t have that much time to write a whole story, so I’ll just have some powerhouse friends from various bands come in and take it over the top."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Drum recordings begin at the legendary Morrisound Studio's in mid December. The record will be released via AFM RECORDS in the spring
    of 2013.

Thank you all....new music soon!

Christopher Kinder- JOP

Última edición por PeterGriffin el Lun 17 Jun 2013, 21:18, editado 1 vez
    Trueindio
    Trueindio
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Libra

JON OLIVA - Raise The Curtain (2013) Empty Re: JON OLIVA - Raise The Curtain (2013)

Mensaje por Trueindio Sáb 05 Ene 2013, 18:08

Si tiene tantas ideas que reflote de una puñetera vez Savatage o se dedique a hacer (Jon) Olivas violadas que estan muy buenas Razz

Habrá que oirlo, eso si Cool
    PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

JON OLIVA - Raise The Curtain (2013) Empty Re: JON OLIVA - Raise The Curtain (2013)

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Dom 02 Jun 2013, 11:46

JON OLIVA - Raise The Curtain (2013) 90259283
    01. Raise The Curtain
    02. Soul Chaser
    03. Ten Years
    04. Father Time
    05. I Know
    06. Big Brother
    07. Armageddon
    08. Soldier
    09. Stalker
    10. The Witch
    11. Can't Get Away
    12. The Truth (bonus track)

PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Lun 17 Jun 2013, 21:18

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado