#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

2 participantes

Phil Kennemore tiene cáncer.

Albytor
    Albytor
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Virgo

Phil Kennemore tiene cáncer. Empty Phil Kennemore tiene cáncer.

Mensaje por Albytor Dom 08 Ago 2010, 19:53

Acabo de leerlo y tras ver el titular de la noticia me he quedado totalmente de piedra, pero leyendo el comunicado completo del bueno de Phil parece que saldrá adelante.
    Aquí teneis lo que ha escrito:

"To all of my dear friends and fans around the world and on the [official Y&T]forum, up to now you haven't heard much information (other than about my extreme back pain) because there really hasn't been much until now. I hated leaving you all in the dark but I didn't want to say anything until there was something conclusive to say. We do have a lot more information now. The number one thing you need to know is that I have cancer. It wasn't absolutely formally diagnosed until yesterday.
    With the bad news I also got the good news that along with surgery and treatments, I will be back rockin' and rollin'. I'll be getting a hip
    replacement as well as back surgery, which means I'll also be more
    agile. The doctor said that this is treatable and I'll be walking out of
    this place and I'll be able to go on the road and do everything I need
    to do to continue my rock 'n' roll life, in due time.

I wanted to thank everyone for your well wishes. I've been sitting here in the hospital reading all of the things that you've all posted online, and I want you to know it means so very much to me to see how much I am loved, supported, and missed. I can really feel the love as I'm reading.

I love reading your posts on the web site forum, and, in fact, I need to
    hear it. From here on out, whatever thoughts and feelings you have,
    please know that I wish that I could personally respond to each and
    every one of you, but I'm not able to right now.

"Brad Lang, thank God for Brad! I'm so grateful that he stepped in to help keep Y&T on tour, bringing 'Facemelter' to the people while I was ordered to the hospital. Right now I think he's the best guy on earth!

I'll be released from the hospital within three-to-four weeks, continuing
    treatment, and at some point, I'll be returning to the road.

Keep the love and good vibes flowing.

Do me a favor and go out and see the band now — Y&T is kicking serious ass — and I'll be back rocking with you all soon."

¡Ánimo Sr. Kennemore! Phil Kennemore tiene cáncer. Icon_biggrin
    PeterGriffin
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Géminis

Phil Kennemore tiene cáncer. Empty Re: Phil Kennemore tiene cáncer.

Mensaje por PeterGriffin Dom 08 Ago 2010, 20:24

Mucho ánimo Phil!!!!!!!