WILL KISS CANCEL?
(from Matti Martikainen/Kiss Army Finland)
Just wanted to let you know what I heard from the KISS tour management yesterday:
KISS will decide and inform Friday/Saturday this week whether they will have to cancel a part or the whole Euro Tour because of the Iceland volcano situation and dust cloud.
KISS Company said they will NOT take any risks concerning the travelling in and out of Europe. More information coming soon.