#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

+2
Hardrockwarrior
yo
6 participantes

Otro Grupo de los magnificos 80 - CRYSTAL

yo
    Fallen Angel Titanium

ZODIACO : Pez

Otro Grupo de los magnificos 80 - CRYSTAL Empty Otro Grupo de los magnificos 80 - CRYSTAL

Mensaje por yo Sáb 27 Feb 2010, 23:54

Hola, hoy rescato este Ep del año 1985, que tiene temas que siguen los parametros de cualquier buena cancion de Aor, pego algo de info y un par de Audios, en el año 2000 sacaron un album producido por los hermanos Elefante pero ese album le dejo para otro dia, saludos.

Otro Grupo de los magnificos 80 - CRYSTAL Crystalband

Otro Grupo de los magnificos 80 - CRYSTAL Crystaltheonecover

THE ONE FOR YOU

1. All the right girls
    2. Im a dreamer
    3. Piece of my heart
    4. Shadows in the night
    5. The one for you

Band Members :
    Andy Nossal - vocals, bass
    Rick Williams - drums, b/vocals
    Grady McGrew - guitars, b/vocals
    Bill Cornish - keyboards, b/vocals
    Richard cameron - Bass (1)

Great Aor/Pomp in the same vein as Jaugernaut: Le Roux : and Kansas "The one for you" was their first, and only release on vinyl(ep), with two further LP's ("Crystal" , "Crystal 2") released on cassette, and produced by Kansas heroes Dino and John Elephante.
    "Collection", as the name suggests, is a compilation of songs from all their albums and ep. Strangely, it only contains eight tracks! Considering the amount of material that could, and should have been released, I think Aor Heaven failed miserably in procuring more tracks for us pomp starved peasants.
    Ah but theres more! In 1987 another cassette was released. "The Paul Sabu Sessions" a collaboration with Only Childs mainman (who produced) that was an attempt an 80's pop. FIND!

ENTREVISTAS