#HardRock_&_AOR - La 1ª Comunidad de Rock Melódico; AOR, HARD ROCK, METAL (1999-2003)-(2011...)

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

www.fallenangelofrock.com

4 participantes

Ralph Van Manen – Face The Feeling (1993)

Martín
    Fallen Angel

ZODIACO : León

RALPH VAN MANEN - Ralph Van Manen – Face The Feeling (1993) Empty Ralph Van Manen – Face The Feeling (1993)

Mensaje por Martín Jue 12 Jun 2008, 22:56

Excelente disco Aor de este solista cristiano. En muchas partes tiene algo de Toto.

Los mejores temas son Independent Hearts (Toto 100%), las baladas Stay Close (!!!), Touch The Flame y Find Your Way To Me, las poperas Cross My heart y I Will Follow. Aunque realmente es un disco Redondo en si mismo. 9/10 !!!

PD: Hablando de artistas cristianos de Aor les recomiendo Chris Eaton – Vision (1986) y David Martin – Stronger Than The Weight (1985? 1994?). Son buenísimos (el primero con más ritmo y el segundo muy light pero a ambos les pongo 9/10... qué lástima que le canten a Dios y no hablen de otras cosas más normales, sin intención de ofender a nadie).
    Robert
    Robert
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Tauro

RALPH VAN MANEN - Ralph Van Manen – Face The Feeling (1993) Empty Re: Ralph Van Manen – Face The Feeling (1993)

Mensaje por Robert Vie 13 Jun 2008, 04:23

Absolutament Brutal Amigo Martin!!!

Estas q t sales!!! Very Happy Laughing

*Los 2 Genios Cristianos q pones: Chris Eaton y David Martin, son para acerles un seguimiento aparte!!

Aki t dejo unos comentarios q ice ace tiempo del Ralph:

RALPH VAN MANEN - 1993 - FACE THE FEELING

RALPH VAN MANEN - Ralph Van Manen – Face The Feeling (1993) Ralph_10

MUSICOS:
    Ralph Van Manen Vocals, Keyboards, Programming
    Paddy Van Rijswijk Bass
    Robert Riekerk Guitar, Background vocals

TEMAS:

1. Cross My Heart
    2. Stay Close
    3. Easy Answers
    4. Harry And The Band
    5. Independent Hearts
    6. Tomorrows Yesterdays
    7. Can't Break The Habit
    8. I Will Follow
    9. Touch The Flame
    10. Find Your Way To Me

INFO:
    Pais: HO
    Año: 1993
    Estilo: Christian A.O.R.
    Onda: TOTO, Michael W. Smith
    Temas Prefes: Stay Close, Cross My Heart, Independent Hearts
    Puntuacion: 8'5
    Descripcion: Grandioso Solista Cristiano Holandes!!
    Produccion: Buena
    Producer: Ralph Van Manen

Web: http://www.ralphvanmanen.nl/
    Mas Info:
    Ralph began his career as solo artist in 1993. In subsequent years, he has released a variety of albums, recorded both live and in the studio. These were recorded alternately in the Netherlands and the United States, with American and British musicians Ralph frequently performs with his own band at various concert venues and musical events.
    When, in 1999, Ralph penned the song, “Testify To Love”, he not only created a smash hit for himself at home and abroad but also for the popular American group, Avalon, who covered the number, thereby scoring a gigantic hit, which rapidly earned their album platinum status! At the same time, the song was used as the soundtrack for the popular American TV series, “Touched by an Angel”. From that moment, Ralph’s popularity rapidly spread across the pond, and he is a much sought-after songwriter in the States. Ralph received a Dove Award for “Testify To Love”. In 2001, after eight successive English language albums, Ralph’s musical career took an unexpected turn, when he recorded the Dutch language album entitled, “Dichterbij” (“Closer”).This was followed, in 2003, by a second Dutch language album, “Steeds Meer” (“Evermore”). Both albums were recorded in his own Veenendaal studios. Musicians of such calibre as Luca Genta (flute, cello), Jay-P Beijersbergen (electric and acoustic guitar), Paddy van Rijswijk (bass-guitar) and Ton Dijkman (Marco Borsato’s drummer) contributed to both albums. Needless to say, the albums were received with great acclaim!
    Being both singer and songwriter, Ralph has written, over the years, for such Dutch artists as Danny de Munck and Willeke Alberti, and, internationally, for Pete Orta (UK), Jacy Velasquez (USA), Wynona Judd (USA), Nina Aström (FIN) and Cliff Richard (UK). At the end of 2004, Cliff Richard recorded Ralph’s song,
    “She’s All Mine”, which he released as a single in December of that same year. In 2005, the international record label, Edel Records, subsequently releases for Germany, Cliff’s album, “For Life”, including Ralph’s song, “She’s All Mine”.
    The beginning of 2005 is marked by, “Wake Up World!”, an awesome song which Ralph wrote as a consequence of the Tsunami disaster in Asia. In the space of just 2 days, the song was recorded, together with a host of Dutch artists (among others, Linda Wagenmakers), and released a few days later. More than 20.000 singles were sold, the proceeds going to the victims in Asia.
    Following on his last compilation album, “More Than A Song” (2003), and his Christmas album, “Heart of Christmas” (2002), Ralph’s brand new English language album, “Never Say Never!” will soon be released. “Up till now, my best album yet and, more than ever, with the most songs that strike a chord by me personally and my musical style.”, according to Ralph. To give you just a hint of this musical style, it could be compared with the music of Bryan Adams and Craig David.
    In the summer of 2005, Bruce R. F. Smith has also been working hard on Ralph’s new album. A British songwriter, resident in the Netherlands, Bruce has gained considerable recognition by writing songs for numerous Dutch and international celebrities. Bruce contributed on Ralph’s new album, after the two had collaborated together on “Wake Up World!”, at the beginning of 2005. Recently, Glennis Grace won the Dutch National Song Festival (2005), with one of 7 of Bruce’s songs that had qualified for the NSF heats.
    jarryguo
    Fallen Angel Diamond

ZODIACO : Aries

RALPH VAN MANEN - Ralph Van Manen – Face The Feeling (1993) Empty Re: Ralph Van Manen – Face The Feeling (1993)

Mensaje por jarryguo Lun 26 Sep 2011, 19:02

Discazón!!!

Robert
    Robert
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por Robert Lun 26 Sep 2011, 19:05

jarryguo escribió:Discazón!!!

pedazo d videos!!

Muxisimas Gracias!!!
    Lord Ford Sammet
    Lord Ford Sammet
    STAFF

Mensaje por Lord Ford Sammet Jue 26 Jul 2012, 00:55

Y este en cuestón es más aorero creo, aunque no lo tengo escuchado entero.
    Robert
    Robert
    Fallen Angel Diamond

Mensaje por Robert Jue 26 Jul 2012, 01:13

lord_sammet escribió:Y este en cuestón es más aorero creo, aunque no lo tengo escuchado entero.

a mi juicio muxo mejor q este del 96' y muxo mas AOERO sin duda....

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado